Micheal Keena

Photographer: Michael Kenna | Saffron Cuccio's OCA Photography learning log

 




Micheal Kenna

Micheal Kenna was a minimalist with his photography work and focused on compositions with a long focus. I like his work because he is a minimalist and sometimes the pictures I take are very minimal with the details attached. I have a weird style of photography that I am into because sometimes it can be filled with many things and the photo looks crazy and sometimes I can just focus on one thing and call it a day. 

After exploring Micheal I found this photo he took and I found it very interesting as I have suffered with my own depression and anxiety issues and sometimes you feel alone and this picture spoke to me because I do feel alone sometimes but I do realize I have many friends and family members that are in my corner and support me through anything. He has even one of my favorite photographers I have explored so far in this class. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Krista Van Der Niet

Arnold Newman

Sebastian Salgado