Ralph Gibson




Ralph Gibson

Ralph Gibson has a way of photographing the subconscious and sometimes that is appealing to my mind because that is another way I take my own pictures, especially the photos I took in digital because my creative style is very different in digital photography. 

After exploring his photo style I have realized a bunch of his photos show depressive thoughts of a human mind or things that can be interpreted as depression which again is something that attracts me visually. I think sometimes I can get bored of the current photography and some of the older stuff has more meaning than back then. 

I have been exposed to different types of photography which will continue to boost my skills.Ralph Gibson | Photographer | All About Photo

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Krista Van Der Niet

Arnold Newman

Sebastian Salgado