What Visually Inspires Me




What Visually Inspires Me


Photography has been something I have adored for a long time and have started taking pictures when I was 13. My digital camera was my 13th bday gift so it inspired me to look through the lens and experience the world from my eyes. Photography is a gift that some people pick up right away and others it's a hobby they have been dying to learn.   

What visually inspires me is being able to see the human reactions of people when you take pictures of them. I am very into human photography/ street photography because as a business major, you see a lot of people and meet a lot of people, interact with people so human expressions have always been something that has attracted me to photos. Another thing that visually inspires me is nature sometimes the way nature is is a great background for a photo of a human. 

Photography can be expressed in many different ways visually but this is what inspires me and I hope to use that this semester!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Krista Van Der Niet

Arnold Newman

Sebastian Salgado